When Denisonians leave the Hill upon graduation and scatter across the globe, many keep close, lifelong ties with friends they made here. But in many other cases the new adventures of life will draw distance between those friends and classmates, leaving questions of where he is now, or how she is doing. Sure, maybe names will pop up in the Denison Magazine class notes (but not on its website, which the mag excludes for privacy concerns), or reunions will give occasion for reconnections, but those opportunities happen only so often.
Now, however, they have the opportunity to connect with each other like never before at DenisonEverywhere.com, a new online community designed specifically for Denisonians. Through a wide range of fun, valuable, and easy-to-use features, DenisonEverywhere members can:
- Create and manage their own profile
- Find friends, classmates, and professors in the directory (even those who don’t have a profile)
- Share class notes and photos
- Join groups related to their majors, student organizations, and special or professional interests
- Register for Denison events
- Make connections by profession or geographic location
- Promote business services
- Volunteer to be a mentor for current students
- Recommend future students
- And much more!
Alumni can activate their DenisonEverywhere memberships with a personal code included in emails sent out last week. A second copy of that code will arrive by postal mail this week. Or, if you just can’t wait, request your code by emailing email@example.com. If you have any problems activating your account, email that same address or call 877-336-8648, option 4—we’ll be happy to help you out.